HAND HELD DETECTORS
The Tracerco NORM Monitor-IS is an intrinsically safe, weatherproof monitor with dual probe capability - the ultimate tool for obtaining accurate NORM Measurements in hazardous areas or difficult conditions.
The Tracerco NORM Monitor-IS allows users to monitor wet and dry NORM in a variety of situations. Its unique, intrinsically safe design incorporates different probe options to make it the optimum measurement tool.
- Intrinsically safe
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- Rugged, shock proof casing for use in all weather conditions
- Digital display and live background subtraction
- Multiple measurement modes
- Bq/cm2 output for NORM Isotopes
- Adjustable alarm thresholds
The NORM Monitor-IS Handset is available to purchase with a Scintillator Probe, a GM Probe, or Dual Probes as the NORM Monitor Kit.
NORM Monitor-IS KIT - Handset with dual interchangeable probes, supplied in a transit case complete with carrying harness.
NORM Monitor-IS GM - configured for one-handed operation with removable GM Probe (replacement for the award winning Tracerco T201 Contamination Monitor).
NORM Monitor-IS SCINT - Handset and Scintillator Probe supplied in a transit case complete with carrying harness.
Both probes have built in calibration data, so they can also be purchased separately and calibrated without the handset.
- Robust and suitable for use in challenging conditions
- The ability to undertake surveys of external walls for internal deposits of NORM*
- The ability to measure NORM in low diameter tubular internals (360 degree response)
* Subject to wall thickness of pipe
- Perfect for alpha and beta measurement
- High sensitivity to Lead-210 NORM
- Rotating Probe head for surface measurements